Ipswich County Hall
The original county hall building was designed by William McIntosh Brooks and completed in 1837 as a prison and law court. It became the headquarters of East Suffolk County Council in 1906 and then the headquarters of Suffolk County Council in 1974 before they decided to move out of the building to more modern premises in 2003. The Council moved to Endeavour House in Ipswich the following yearand County Hall is now owned by Rainbow Developments.
Interested in filming at Ipswich former County Hall?
Contact us by phone 014733 365522 or email email@example.com.