Holywells Park is a 67- acre (270,000 m2) public park in
Ipswich, situated between Nacton Road and Cliff Lane, near to Ipswich dock.
The land was bought by John Cobbold in 1812 who brought his wife Elizabeth Cobbold and their large family here to live in 1814. Previously private land, it was opened to the public in 1936.
The park contains a Grade II listed orangery, built in the late 19th century. It also features a children's play area, a bowling green, woodland, ponds and natural streams.
Interested in filming at Holywells Park?
Contact us by phone 014733 365522 or email email@example.com.