Now a thriving popular restaurant, Arlingtons was once the building that housed the Museum for the town. It opened in 1847, with an aim to educate the working classes about natural history. In 1851 HRH Prince Albert became the official Patron of the museum. The museum transferred to its current location in 1881, but the current owners have preserved much of the history.
Its interior reminds of french but also french-Louisiana-type restuarants. A real cinematice location suitable for a historic as well as contemporary context.
Interested in filming at Arlington's?
Contact us by phone 014733 365522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.